Radioddity DB40-D Now supported by CPEditor!
Sometimes the real good stuff takes longer than expected.
For already quite some time, our Radioddity DB25-D as well as the Radioddity GD-88 are pretty well supported by CPEditor of David Bell, mm7dbt. But our mobile flagship radio, the DB40-D was yet not supported by his full blown Codeplug Editor. Actually, his CPEditor is far more than that.
We are proud to inform you that his CPEditor now supports our Radioddity DB40-D as well.
If you want one single tool that is capable of:
• Edit current codeplug
• Copy most current DMR ID data to radio
• Write factory codeplug
• Update firmware of radio
• Change PowerOn-logo
• Various import options including import from Anytone.CSV
• Repeater finder (based on repeaterbook.com)
• Support all virtual COM-ports
• Support screen resolutions of more than 1920x1080 as well
• Built-in program updater
Then get your copy of CPEditor at https://www.cpeditor.co.uk/ (make sure you download the Radioddity Version!). If you like it, don´t forget to honor David´s work. For questions and support for his CPEditor, please refer to the forum at https://www.cpeditor.co.uk/forum/