Getting on Air with Your DMR Radio v2.2 (Updated: 2023 May)
Our engineers have been busy and did
a complete review on the old version of our 'Getting 'on air' with your new DMR
radio' document. The former version was already quite old and needed an urgent
Now the archive includes not only the 40 page document that´s supposed to get you started with DMR without taking all those hurdles that normally show up. The archive also includes sample codeplugs for Radioddity GD-73, GD-77, GD-88, DB25-D, RD-5R and GD-AT10G.
Besides those, it also comes with sample codeplugs for Baofeng DM-1701 and TYT MD-9600. And in order to support you on getting the required parameters in order it also includes a bunch of spreadsheets.
What can you learn from this document?
2. Make yourself familiar with DMR
3. Apply for and receive your DMR ID
4. Gather information about a DMR station
5. Install any USB-driver that might be required
6. Install CPS according to your DMR-capable radio
7. General process of creating a DMR code plug from scratch
8. Sample codeplugs
Get you copy of the archive > CLICK HERE <