[Small Size but All-Purpose] Unlike the common FM/AM/NOAA radios, RW3 is a Bluetooth speaker wrapped in a retro orange case. In addition, it is an alarm clock, as well as a solar hand crank powered emergency kit embedded with a flashlight.
[Never Run out of Power] RW3 complete with a 2000mAh battery capacity, you can expect up to 24 hours of battery life to keep you going through the day. You can recharge the radio by using the solar panel and hand crank, as well as a micro-USB cable.
[Compact Bluetooth Speaker] The built-in speaker creates well-defined tones. The Bluetooth 5.0 works seamlessly with your phone or any other Bluetooth-enabled device. RW3 allows plugging a USB drive, TF card, and AUX cable for music playing, pressing the pause/previous/next button to choose which song you like.
[A Must-have Emergency Kit] RW3 would be your lifesaver while coming across a power outage or horrible weather, keeping your phones charged in hopes of returning phone service and light during the scary screaming winds at night, it has access to light up the dark and send out an SOS alarm to ask for help.
[AM/FM/NOAA Weather Broadcast] Perfect for everyday use at home, being relaxed with listening to hit music, news on AM/FM radio station, and also picking up the local NOAA emergency broadcast channels. Be prepared and stay safe for natural disasters like hurricanes, tornadoes, snowstorms.
3 Ways to Power
It has three power sources, USB rechargeable, solar power or the hand crank if all else fails. Great survival kit in your bug out bag, be ready for the unexpected event anytime.
NOAA Weather Forecast Access
You can pick up all available NOAA frequencies in your location. It sends out severe weather emergencies updates. Perfect for the people who live in natural hazard zones.
High-Capacity Power Bank
RW3 comes with a 2000mAh power bank feature, which gives your device enough juice and holds its charge for a good while, standby for you at any time.
Bright LED Flashlight + SOS Alarm
The flashlight gives light sufficient to illuminate an entire room. SOS siren is loud enough to make people around you hear the emergency signal.
Bluetooth Music Player
Built-in Bluetooth 5.0 with a working range up to 33ft, it can easily pair to your phone, tablet, or other Bluetooth devices. As an added bonus, it supports playing music via the USB flash drive, micro SD/TF card or AUX cable.
Live Radio Broadcast
This vintage gadget features the good signal reception of AM/FM, letting you enjoy the leisure hours by listening to pop music, latest news or exciting sports events.
Digital Alarm Clock
Additional Feature, the red LED display makes it easy to read the numbers that indicate the exact time of day or night. Besides, it is a reminder that allows you to set an alarm
Wireless Battery Operated
With the embedded battery, say goodbye to the annoying cable, no need to connect the charger to operate the radio. It’s lightweight to grip with the handle and go outdoor adventure.
Frequency Range: FM 87-108MHz, AM 520-1710MHz, NOAA 162.400-162.550 KHz
Dimensions: 5.5" x 2.4" x 4.7"
Battery Capacity: 2000mAh Li-on battery/3.7V
Speaker Output: 8W 4Ohm
Speaker Compatibility: Bluetooth/TF/AUX/USB
Working Voltage: 2.7-4.2V
Charging Time: 3-4h
Flashlight Bright: 120LM
AUX Type: 3.5mm stereo jack
What's in the box?
1 x RW3
1 x Drawstring Pouch
1 x Micro-USB Charging Cable
1 Year and 6 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
• Radioddity's limited warranty applies to all BRAND NEW items sold by radioddity.com and other authorized dealers.
• This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service.
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
We warrant that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period. Please refer to the Instructions inside each package for a description of proper use and care of the unit.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This limited warranty does not cover damages directly or indirectly arising or resulting from or during:
(1) accident, misuse, abuse, vandalism or acts of God (including lightning and other weather conditions)
(2) use with another product or other damage or loss suffered by the use or combination of any other item
(3) improper or inadequate maintenance
(4) repairs by an unauthorized service technician
(5) normal wear and tear
If you are satisfied with our products and service, please kindly leave us a positive product review. Any problem, be free to contact us email@example.com
We strive to answer all emails as quickly as possible, but due to high email volume, it may take time for us to reply. Thanks in advance for your patience!
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What forms of payment do you accept?
- 2. Why has my credit card payment failed?
- 3. How do I know if it is safe to shop with you?
- 4. Is there any discount for bulk/volume purchases?
- 5. Do you ship internationally?
- 6. How can I contact Radioddity.com for additional assistance?
- 7. How are warranties handled?
- 8. Why didn't I receive an order confirmation email after my PayPal payment is completed?
- 9. How do I change the shipping address or cancel my order?
- 10. What does Radioddity.com charge for shipping order and how long will it be before I receive my order?
- 11. Do you ship to PO boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses?
- 12. Why am I unable to track my order?
- 13. Taxes, Customs, & Duties
- 14. How do I return products if I am unsatisfied?
- 15. What do I do if I received the wrong item?
- 16. How do I return defective items?
- 17. When will a replacement be sent?
- 18. How long does it take for me to get a refund?
1. What forms of payment do you accept?
Radioddity.com currently accepts PayPal* or credit card for all orders.
*When purchasing with PayPal, your shipping address will automatically default to the address on file with PayPal, regardless of the shipping address you enter on your Radioddity.com order.
2. Why has my credit card payment failed?
Payment with a credit card may fail because of bank authorization and fraud prevention systems. If you are having trouble making a payment via Credit Card, you may contact your card issuing bank or PayPal directly. Here are PayPal's phone numbers:
+1-888-221-1161 (US & Canada Toll Free) +1-888-215-5506 (US & Canada Toll Free)
+1-402-935-7733 (International) +1-402-935-2050 (International)
3. How do I know if it is safe to shop with you?
Radioddity.com takes great pride in offering a safe and secure online shopping experience. We also respect your privacy and we're committed to protecting it.
4. Is there any discount for bulk/volume purchases?
Radioddity does provide discounts for some bulk/volume purchases. Please email our customer service for more details.
5. Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we do! We ship to US & EU countries. For some products, we ship to CA.
6. How can I contact Radioddity.com for additional assistance?
Email Customer service:
please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond to your email as quickly as possible, usually within 24-48 hours.
7. How are warranties handled?
Repairs on defective merchandise are handled by the manufacturers and not by Radioddity unless otherwise indicated. If any item arrives damaged due to shipping, immediately contact the courier. Keep all shipping materials and contact us immediately.
8. Why didn't I receive an order confirmation email after my PayPal payment is completed?
We send a confirmation email to your primary PayPal email address or the e-mail address you have specified if you used the "PayPal Express Checkout" method. Make sure that you have a Radioddity account registered under your PayPal account's primary e-mail address.
In rare circumstances, a technical bug confirmed by PayPal can get in the way. If you do not receive any information at all, and your order does not appear in your Radioddity account, please contact us and send us your order details.
9. How do I change the shipping address or cancel my order?
Please contact customer service immediately if you need to change the shipping address or cancel your order. Please be advised that some orders are shipped very soon after payment and it will not always be possible to make changes to the shipping address and/or cancel the order.
10. What does Radioddity.com charge for shipping order and how long will it be before I receive my order?
Please CLICK HERE to learn about our shipping policy.
11. Do you ship to PO boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses?
Only USPS can ship to both PO Boxes and Military APO/FPO addresses. The items have to be less than 2kg. Please allow additional time for orders to be shipped to these addresses. Express shipping cannot be sent to both PO Boxes and Military APO/FPO addresses.
12. Why am I unable to track my order?
It can sometimes take 24-48 hours or so for tracking information to update once an order has shipped from our warehouse.
Occasionally, a package may not receive the proper origin and transit scans while on its journey to you, so neither us nor express is able to track the exact location of the package in transit.
Please email us if you do not receive your order by the end of the quoted time frame. Please note that orders shipping via UPS can be delivered as late as 9:00 pm local time in some areas.
13. Taxes, Customs, & Duties
If the package is checked by your country's customs office when the item arrives in your country, most websites are declaring that you are responsible for import duties, tariffs, and taxes. However, Radioddity will be happy to go fifty-fifty with customers. Quality customer service is our highest value and we try our best to reduce our customer’s loss.
14. How do I return products if I am unsatisfied?
Please CLICK HERE to learn about our return policy.
15. What do I do if received the wrong item?
Return the wrong item. If the item you received is completely different from the one you ordered, please contact our Customer Service with photos or videos of the different product. If a return is necessary, replacement plus return shipping cost will be issued to you on receiving the returned product. Or if you decide to keep it, we will offer a 10% discount for buying it.
16. How do I return defective items?
If your product turns out to be a defective one with physical damage within 30 days from the initial receiving date. You can mail the item back in the original package without any wear and tear for a free replacement. However, you will need to provide photos and videos showing the defect(s) of the product.
*NOTE: We strongly recommend obtaining and saving your return tracking number until you are notified that we have completed your refund.*
17. When will a replacement be sent?
Replacements are treated the same way as that of new orders -- they typically arrive in 10 to 13 days. If a product needs to be returned for replacement, the replacement is sent after receiving the returned item.
18. How long does it take for me to get a refund?
It may take 1 or 2 weeks for your return to reach our warehouse. Once it is received and inspected (usually within 72 hours of arrival) your refund will be processed and automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 2 days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.