Latest Model with FM Band: The Radioddity CB-27 Pro is an upgraded model according to the latest FCC rules about CB radios, which supports both FM and AM bands transmission.
Ultra-compact: This portable CB is easy to use for beginners with better sensitivity and RF gain control and ability to use AM/FM radio stations. With a microphone, this radio is easy to carry around if needed.
Squelch Control: 9 Automatic Squelch (ASQ) for FM and 29 Manual Squelch for AM helps this radio block out background static and noise when receiving.
Instant Emergency: This mini CB has access to Channel 9 (emergency), Channel 19 ( truckers) for use in any emergency scenario.
4W Power Output: Work with external speaker and the VOX function, which is safe to use while driving; Backlit displays; Channel scan; Keyboard lock.
CLICK HERE to download the user manual.
Ultra-compact, perfect for a long day road trip.
No license required, easy to operate
Equipped with a 29-level squelch system and upgraded sensitivity chip, this radio allows clear reception during communication and the ability to set signal strength parameters for station selection.
With the included microphone, the mic cord can be extended up to 78 inches for easy access.
You can quickly jump to the emergency channel 9 and trucker channel 19 by pressing the EMG button to switch channels instantly.
The CB-27 PRO has a built-in speaker, but also works with an extra loudspeaker to amplify the audio.
- AM/FM Station
- Instant Channel 9/19
- Squelch Control
- RF Gain Control
- Keyboard Lock
- Channel Scanning
- Car Charger Power Supply
Press and hold the PTT button, then short press the “EMG” key to activate the VOX function. After that, you can free yourself from y finding the microphone and the PTT button to make it convenient and safe to use your CB radio while driving.
The CB-27 PRO supports AM/FM modulation so you can use it in America and almost all European countries, allowing you to listen to more stations on this CB radio.
Tiny and Portable
With a palm-size 4.3" x 4" x1'' bodyand 14.4 ounces weight, this radio is easy to carry from house to vehicle . The radio is secured to a universal mounting bracket by two thumbscrews which allow for adjustment at a convenient angle.
RF Gain Control
The RF gain control (RFG) allows you to adjust the receive sensitivity between 3dB and 48dB in 3dB increments. Normally, this should be set as high as possible in order to be able to receive stations that are far away.
Flexible Squelch Control
Complete with 9 levels of Automatic Squelch (ASQ) and 29 levels of Manual Squelch, this radio is more flexible to get rid of background static.
CH9/19 Emergency Channel
An ideal radio for emergency communications or for traveler assistance. Priority should be given to calls for help, if you use this channel.
Works with External Speaker
Connect the radio to an external speaker jack to gain a louder volume in loud vehicles and job sites where hearing radio communication is critical.
Modulation Mode: AM/FM
Frequency Range: 26.965-27.405MHz
Frequency Tolerance: ±5.0ppm
Input Voltage: 13.2V
Operating Temperature Range: -20℃ to +50℃
Current Drain: Transmit- 3A MAX | Receive- Squelched 0.3A | VOL- Max 0.7A
Antenna Connector: UHF, SO-239
Power Output: 4 Watts FM/AM
Transmission interference: inferior to 4nW
Frequency Response: 300-3000Hz
Modulated signal distortion: inferior to 5%
Output Impedance: 50 ohms
Sensitivity: Less than 1uV for 10dB(S+N)/N
Image Rejection: 70dB
Adjacent Channel Rejection: 60dB
IF Frequencies: 1st 10.695MHz | 2nd 455KHz
Automatic Gain Control(AGC): Less than 10dB change in audio | Output for inputs from 10 to 50000uV
Squelch: less than 1uV
Audio Output Power: 1Watts at 16Ω less than 10% distortion
Frequency Response: 300-3000Hz
1. VOX | To turn on/off VOX, press and hold PTT + short press EMG. A microphone icon will appear on the screen.
2. VOX Setting | If you need to set the VOX up, please press and hold EMG and power on, short press EMG to enter LX (VOX level setting) or TX (time delay setting). The VOX level controls the VOX sensitivity. The VOX delay setting controls the transmission delay to prevent the ending speech from not being transmitted.
3. Band Selection | Please press and hold A/F and turn it on, then press the UP/DN button of the microphone to select BAND [CB (US&EU)/ CE/UK/PL/I2/DE/IN]. After the selection is completed, please turn off the radio, and then turn it on again. The mode would be your selected Mode. Please select "CB mode" if you need to use the US or EU band.
4. It is forbidden to connect the power supply above 15V.
Band Frequency Chart
What's in the box?
1 x CB-27 Pro
1 x Microphone
1 x Bracket (with 2 Screws)
1 x Spare Fuse (F5A220V)
1 x User Manual
2 x Pads
1 x Anti-slip Mat
4 x Mounting Screws
1 Year and 6 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
• This warranty from Radioddity covers all new items (except Xiegu brand) purchased from radioddity.com. For purchases made through other platforms like Amazon, eBay, and Walmart, we offer a 1-year warranty period from the date of purchase. The specific warranty terms may vary depending on the authorized dealer.
• This warranty cannot be transferred. You need to provide proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer to avail warranty service.
• For Xiegu brand items, we offer a 1.5-year warranty for the G90, X6100, and X5105 models starting from September 14, 2022. All other models come with a 1-year warranty.
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
We warrant that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period. Please refer to the Instructions inside each package for a description of proper use and care of the unit.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This limited warranty does not cover damages directly or indirectly arising or resulting from or during:
(1) accident, misuse, abuse, vandalism or acts of God (including lightning and other weather conditions)
(2) use with another product or other damage or loss suffered by the use or combination of any other item
(3) improper or inadequate maintenance
(4) repairs by an unauthorized service technician
Open Box items are products that have damaged packaging or are otherwise not suitable to be sold as new. All items are tested to be working by a member of our team.
Open Box items come with a 6-month warranty instead of the standard 18 months warranty and are not eligible for any warranty extension offered to new products. We will not accept returns of Open Box items due to cosmetic damage or other non-performance-related issues. All sales of Open Box items are final and not eligible for a return or refund.
If for some reason the item is defective on arrival, please contact
If you are satisfied with our products and service, please kindly leave us a positive product review. Any problem, be free to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
We strive to answer all emails as quickly as possible, but due to high email volume, it may take time for us to reply. Thanks in advance for your patience!
All orders are processed within 1-2 business days after we receive
your full payment, excluding weekends and holidays.
As soon as your order is ready, we’ll update the tracking number and send it to you if you’re a Radioddity Member. We highly recommend that you register as a Radioddity Member here. If the item you ordered is temporarily out of stock, our customer service team will reach out to you. You can choose to wait until the item is back in stock or cancel your order.
Please be aware that we have several distribution centers globally. Therefore, your orders may be shipped from various locations including the United States, Canada, Europe, or China, depending on the availability of the product in our inventory.
Flat Shipping Rates
Outside US & EU
|Free when order amount ≥ $99.99
|Free when order amount ≥ $99.99
|Free when order amount ≥ $99.99
➤ United States
|1-2 business days
|1-2 business days
|1-2 business days
5-7 business days
|5-7 business days
7-15 business days
1. Customs fee included for US & EU countries.
2. Please note that taxes will be applied to shipping rates. These taxes will be calculated and added to your total at checkout.
3. US Shipping does not include Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico area. Please contact us for a detailed shipping fee to these areas.
4. For EU countries, please be aware that the listed product prices do not include VAT.
5. For shipping options to other countries, please visit our EXPANDED INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING page.
6. Please be aware that for outlet items, pre-orders, and open box items, the
shipping services and charges may vary.
How Do I Change The Shipping Address Or Cancel My Order
Contact email@example.com (CLICK HERE) immediately if you need to change the shipping address or cancel your order. Please be advised that some orders are shipped very soon after placement and it will not always be possible to make changes to the shipping address and/or cancel the order.
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What forms of payment do you accept?
- 2. Why has my credit card payment failed?
- 3. How do I know if it is safe to shop with you?
- 4. Is there any discount for bulk/volume purchases?
- 5. Do you ship internationally?
- 6. How can I contact Radioddity.com for additional assistance?
- 7. How are warranties handled?
- 8. Why didn't I receive an order confirmation email after my PayPal payment is completed?
- 9. How do I change the shipping address or cancel my order?
- 10. What does Radioddity.com charge for shipping order and how long will it be before I receive my order?
- 11. Do you ship to PO boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses?
- 12. Why am I unable to track my order?
- 13. Taxes, Customs, & Duties
- 14. How do I return products if I am unsatisfied?
- 15. What do I do if I received the wrong item?
- 16. How do I return defective items?
- 17. When will a replacement be sent?
- 18. How long does it take for me to get a refund?
1. What forms of payment do you accept?
Radioddity.com currently accepts PayPal* or credit card for all orders.
*When purchasing with PayPal, your shipping address will automatically default to the address on file with PayPal, regardless of the shipping address you enter on your Radioddity.com order.
2. Why has my credit card payment failed?
Payment with a credit card may fail because of bank authorization and fraud prevention systems. If you are having trouble making a payment via Credit Card, you may contact your card issuing bank or PayPal directly. Here are PayPal's phone numbers:
+1-888-221-1161 (US & Canada Toll Free) +1-888-215-5506 (US & Canada Toll Free)
+1-402-935-7733 (International) +1-402-935-2050 (International)
3. How do I know if it is safe to shop with you?
Radioddity.com takes great pride in offering a safe and secure online shopping experience. We also respect your privacy and we're committed to protecting it.
4. Is there any discount for bulk/volume purchases?
Radioddity does provide discounts for some bulk/volume purchases. Please email our customer service for more details.
5. Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we do! We ship to US & EU countries. For some products, we ship to CA.
6. How can I contact Radioddity.com for additional assistance?
Email Customer service:
please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond to your email as quickly as possible, usually within 24-48 hours.
7. How are warranties handled?
Repairs on defective merchandise are handled by the manufacturers and not by Radioddity unless otherwise indicated. If any item arrives damaged due to shipping, immediately contact the courier. Keep all shipping materials and contact us immediately.
8. Why didn't I receive an order confirmation email after my PayPal payment is completed?
We send a confirmation email to your primary PayPal email address or the e-mail address you have specified if you used the "PayPal Express Checkout" method. Make sure that you have a Radioddity account registered under your PayPal account's primary e-mail address.
In rare circumstances, a technical bug confirmed by PayPal can get in the way. If you do not receive any information at all, and your order does not appear in your Radioddity account, please contact us and send us your order details.
9. How do I change the shipping address or cancel my order?
Please contact customer service immediately if you need to change the shipping address or cancel your order. Please be advised that some orders are shipped very soon after payment and it will not always be possible to make changes to the shipping address and/or cancel the order.
10. What does Radioddity.com charge for shipping order and how long will it be before I receive my order?
Please CLICK HERE to learn about our shipping policy.
11. Do you ship to PO boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses?
Only USPS can ship to both PO Boxes and Military APO/FPO addresses. The items have to be less than 2kg. Please allow additional time for orders to be shipped to these addresses. Express shipping cannot be sent to both PO Boxes and Military APO/FPO addresses.
12. Why am I unable to track my order?
It can sometimes take 24-48 hours or so for tracking information to update once an order has shipped from our warehouse.
Occasionally, a package may not receive the proper origin and transit scans while on its journey to you, so neither us nor express is able to track the exact location of the package in transit.
Please email us if you do not receive your order by the end of the quoted time frame. Please note that orders shipping via UPS can be delivered as late as 9:00 pm local time in some areas.
13. Taxes, Customs, & Duties
If the package is checked by your country's customs office when the item arrives in your country, most websites are declaring that you are responsible for import duties, tariffs, and taxes. However, Radioddity will be happy to go fifty-fifty with customers. Quality customer service is our highest value and we try our best to reduce our customer’s loss.
14. How do I return products if I am unsatisfied?
Please CLICK HERE to learn about our return policy.
15. What do I do if received the wrong item?
Return the wrong item. If the item you received is completely different from the one you ordered, please contact our Customer Service with photos or videos of the different product. If a return is necessary, replacement plus return shipping cost will be issued to you on receiving the returned product. Or if you decide to keep it, we will offer a 10% discount for buying it.
16. How do I return defective items?
If your product turns out to be a defective one with physical damage within 30 days from the initial receiving date. You can mail the item back in the original package without any wear and tear for a free replacement. However, you will need to provide photos and videos showing the defect(s) of the product.
*NOTE: We strongly recommend obtaining and saving your return tracking number until you are notified that we have completed your refund.*
17. When will a replacement be sent?
Replacements are treated the same way as that of new orders -- they typically arrive in 10 to 13 days. If a product needs to be returned for replacement, the replacement is sent after receiving the returned item.
18. How long does it take for me to get a refund?
It may take 1 or 2 weeks for your return to reach our warehouse. Once it is received and inspected (usually within 72 hours of arrival) your refund will be processed and automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 2 days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.