FCC ID: 2AN62-DB20G
Plug-and-Play GMRS Mobile Radio: Easy to install the DB20-G with the cigarette power plug in your vehicle. All control buttons, speaker, microphone integrated into one handset, which made it easy to make adjustments with one hand on the go.
Long Range Talking: DB20-G goes well with the sets of GMRS/FRS handhelds that are used for spotting, it easily reaches up to 20 miles in the open air, 10 miles on a mountain trail, and very effective for camping/Off-Road/Overlanding and being able to communicate with your crew!
9 Customizable Repeater Channels: DB20-G comes with 9 extra empty repeater channels, allows you to program the GMRS repeater with the different CTCSS/DCS tones, which can easily access the repeater for dramatically increasing the talking range.
Unique Features: Differ from other GMRS mobile radios, DB20-G can sync display channel name, frequency, channel number on the screen; It is able to scan and receive the UHF VHF frequencies, and easy to save and delete the active channel.
1075 CTCSS/DCS Privacy Codes: DB20-G has 51 CTCSS and 1024 DCS privacy codes, keeping your conversation clear of interference from other individuals on that same channel.
Ease of Operation: All control buttons, speaker, microphone integrated into one handset, which made it easy to make adjustments with one hand on the go. With the large color display, it is easy to read the information on the screen.
Disclaimer: No License is required to purchase this radio, nor to Monitor (listen) to the many Amateur (Ham) Radio frequencies. However, an FCC GMRS License is required to Transmit (Talk) on GMRS Frequencies in the USA. Please visit https://www.fcc.gov/general-mobile-radio-service-gmrs to learn more.
CLICK HERE to download the latest DB20-G manual & software.
The SYNC feature show both the name and frequency, you can easily view name of the channel and its frequency.
DB20-G embeded a large LCD color screen, and its white text color helps read the info clear and quickly.
Scan/Add/Remove Channels on Base Unit
Customized Scan Range:
Allow you to set freq scan upper and lower limits. It's very effective and efficient to scan a range instead of the entire spectrum.
Easy to Change Channel List:
Channels Add/Remove from the scan list can be utilized via the radio menu directly
DIY Repeater Channels
In many cases you have repeaters operating on the frequencies with different codes.
Beside the 8 repeater channels, DB20-G has 9 extra DIY repeater channels allow you enter multiples of the same frequencies that differ only by ctcss or DTS codes, which save a big time for hitting a repeater.
12V Cigarette Lighter Plug
DB20-G comes with a power cable for connecting to a cigarette lighter in a car, it's more flexible and easy to put away the radio when not in use.
There are 7 pre-programmed NOAA weather channel, which is easy to monitor the weather band to be prepared before the serve disaster.
Work Seemlessly with GMRS Handhelds
DB20-G works well with all the GMRS handheld (we recommend Radioddity GM-30 GMRS handheld), it makes its work efficiently for camping and being able to communicate with your crew!
Radioddity DB20-G CPS V2.02
1. Change the default bandwidth from Narrow to Wide.
2. Address the bug that "when repeater TX frequency change, RX frequency automatically match".
CLICK HERE to download the latest CPS.
51 CTCSS / 1024 DCS
BCL (Busy channel Lock)
TOT (Time out timer)
Scan pause time
Sub channel display
3 Channel display mode
NC (Noise reduction)
Frequency Range: TX1: 462.5625-462.7125MHz (5W) | TX2: 462.550-467.725MHz | RX: 136-174MHz, 400-480MHz, 65-108MHz
Power: 462.5625-462.7125MHz (5W) | 462.550-467.725MHZ (18W)
Channel Spacing: 12.5K/25K
Channel Number: 500 channels
Operating Voltage: DC 13.8V±15%
Squelch Mode: Carrier/CTCSS/DCS/5Tone/2Tone/DTMF
Frequency Stability: ±2.5ppm
Operating Temperature: -20°C ~ +60°C
Weight: 0.45kg (base station)
Antenna Port: SO-239
Need Antenna with Port: PL-259
500 Channels Table
Channel 1-30 (RX and TX): 30 GMRS channels
Channel 31-39 (RX and TX): 9 DIY repeater channels
Channel 40-493 (RX only): 454 VHF(136-174MHz) and UHF(400-490MHz) channels
Channel 494-500 (RX only) 7 NOAA Channels
What's in the box?
1 x DB20-G Mobile with a Cigarette Lighter
1 x Microphone
1 x Mobile Bracket
1 x Programming Cable
1 x Mic Holder (with 2 screws)
1 x Fuse(10A 250V)
2 x Bracket Screw
2 x Non-slip Mat
2 x Pads
2 x Fixing Screws
1 Year and 6 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
• Radioddity's limited warranty applies to all BRAND NEW items sold by radioddity.com and other authorized dealers (except Xiegu).
• This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service.
• For Xiegu items, we provide a 1 year warranty.
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
We warrant that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period. Please refer to the Instructions inside each package for a description of proper use and care of the unit.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This limited warranty does not cover damages directly or indirectly arising or resulting from or during:
(1) accident, misuse, abuse, vandalism or acts of God (including lightning and other weather conditions)
(2) use with another product or other damage or loss suffered by the use or combination of any other item
(3) improper or inadequate maintenance
(4) repairs by an unauthorized service technician
Open Box items are products that have damaged packaging or are otherwise not suitable to be sold as new. All items are tested to be working by a member of our team.
Open Box items come with a 6-month warranty instead of the standard 18 months warranty and are not eligible for any warranty extension offered to new products. We will not accept returns of Open Box items due to cosmetic damage or other non-performance-related issues. All sales of Open Box items are final and not eligible for a return or refund.
If for some reason the item is defective on arrival, please contact
If you are satisfied with our products and service, please kindly leave us a positive product review. Any problem, be free to contact us email@example.com
We strive to answer all emails as quickly as possible, but due to high email volume, it may take time for us to reply. Thanks in advance for your patience!
All orders are processed within 1-2 business days after we receive
your full payment, excluding weekends and holidays.
As soon as your order is ready, we’ll update the tracking number and send it to you if you’re a Radioddity Member. We highly recommend that you register as a Radioddity Member here. If the item you ordered is temporarily out of stock, our customer service team will reach out to you. You can choose to wait until the item is back in stock or cancel your order.
Please be aware that we have several distribution centers globally. Therefore, your orders may be shipped from various locations including the United States, Canada, Europe, or China, depending on the availability of the product in our inventory.
Flat Shipping Rates
Outside US & EU
|Free when order amount ≥ $99.99||Free when order amount ≥ $99.99||Free when order amount ≥ $99.99|
➤ United States
|Handling time||1-2 business days||1-2 business days||1-2 business days|
5-7 business days
|5-7 business days||
7-15 business days
1. Customs fee included for US & EU countries.
2. Please note that taxes will be applied to shipping rates. These taxes will be calculated and added to your total at checkout.
3. US Shipping does not include Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico area. Please contact us for a detailed shipping fee to these areas.
4. For EU countries, please be aware that the listed product prices do not include VAT.
5. For shipping options to other countries, please visit our EXPANDED INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING page.
6. Please be aware that for outlet items, pre-orders, and open box items, the
shipping services and charges may vary.
How Do I Change The Shipping Address Or Cancel My Order
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org (CLICK HERE) immediately if you need to change the shipping address or cancel your order. Please be advised that some orders are shipped very soon after placement and it will not always be possible to make changes to the shipping address and/or cancel the order.
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What forms of payment do you accept?
- 2. Why has my credit card payment failed?
- 3. How do I know if it is safe to shop with you?
- 4. Is there any discount for bulk/volume purchases?
- 5. Do you ship internationally?
- 6. How can I contact Radioddity.com for additional assistance?
- 7. How are warranties handled?
- 8. Why didn't I receive an order confirmation email after my PayPal payment is completed?
- 9. How do I change the shipping address or cancel my order?
- 10. What does Radioddity.com charge for shipping order and how long will it be before I receive my order?
- 11. Do you ship to PO boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses?
- 12. Why am I unable to track my order?
- 13. Taxes, Customs, & Duties
- 14. How do I return products if I am unsatisfied?
- 15. What do I do if I received the wrong item?
- 16. How do I return defective items?
- 17. When will a replacement be sent?
- 18. How long does it take for me to get a refund?
1. What forms of payment do you accept?
Radioddity.com currently accepts PayPal* or credit card for all orders.
*When purchasing with PayPal, your shipping address will automatically default to the address on file with PayPal, regardless of the shipping address you enter on your Radioddity.com order.
2. Why has my credit card payment failed?
Payment with a credit card may fail because of bank authorization and fraud prevention systems. If you are having trouble making a payment via Credit Card, you may contact your card issuing bank or PayPal directly. Here are PayPal's phone numbers:
+1-888-221-1161 (US & Canada Toll Free) +1-888-215-5506 (US & Canada Toll Free)
+1-402-935-7733 (International) +1-402-935-2050 (International)
3. How do I know if it is safe to shop with you?
Radioddity.com takes great pride in offering a safe and secure online shopping experience. We also respect your privacy and we're committed to protecting it.
4. Is there any discount for bulk/volume purchases?
Radioddity does provide discounts for some bulk/volume purchases. Please email our customer service for more details.
5. Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we do! We ship to US & EU countries. For some products, we ship to CA.
6. How can I contact Radioddity.com for additional assistance?
Email Customer service:
please email us via email@example.com, and we will respond to your email as quickly as possible, usually within 24-48 hours.
7. How are warranties handled?
Repairs on defective merchandise are handled by the manufacturers and not by Radioddity unless otherwise indicated. If any item arrives damaged due to shipping, immediately contact the courier. Keep all shipping materials and contact us immediately.
8. Why didn't I receive an order confirmation email after my PayPal payment is completed?
We send a confirmation email to your primary PayPal email address or the e-mail address you have specified if you used the "PayPal Express Checkout" method. Make sure that you have a Radioddity account registered under your PayPal account's primary e-mail address.
In rare circumstances, a technical bug confirmed by PayPal can get in the way. If you do not receive any information at all, and your order does not appear in your Radioddity account, please contact us and send us your order details.
9. How do I change the shipping address or cancel my order?
Please contact customer service immediately if you need to change the shipping address or cancel your order. Please be advised that some orders are shipped very soon after payment and it will not always be possible to make changes to the shipping address and/or cancel the order.
10. What does Radioddity.com charge for shipping order and how long will it be before I receive my order?
Please CLICK HERE to learn about our shipping policy.
11. Do you ship to PO boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses?
Only USPS can ship to both PO Boxes and Military APO/FPO addresses. The items have to be less than 2kg. Please allow additional time for orders to be shipped to these addresses. Express shipping cannot be sent to both PO Boxes and Military APO/FPO addresses.
12. Why am I unable to track my order?
It can sometimes take 24-48 hours or so for tracking information to update once an order has shipped from our warehouse.
Occasionally, a package may not receive the proper origin and transit scans while on its journey to you, so neither us nor express is able to track the exact location of the package in transit.
Please email us if you do not receive your order by the end of the quoted time frame. Please note that orders shipping via UPS can be delivered as late as 9:00 pm local time in some areas.
13. Taxes, Customs, & Duties
If the package is checked by your country's customs office when the item arrives in your country, most websites are declaring that you are responsible for import duties, tariffs, and taxes. However, Radioddity will be happy to go fifty-fifty with customers. Quality customer service is our highest value and we try our best to reduce our customer’s loss.
14. How do I return products if I am unsatisfied?
Please CLICK HERE to learn about our return policy.
15. What do I do if received the wrong item?
Return the wrong item. If the item you received is completely different from the one you ordered, please contact our Customer Service with photos or videos of the different product. If a return is necessary, replacement plus return shipping cost will be issued to you on receiving the returned product. Or if you decide to keep it, we will offer a 10% discount for buying it.
16. How do I return defective items?
If your product turns out to be a defective one with physical damage within 30 days from the initial receiving date. You can mail the item back in the original package without any wear and tear for a free replacement. However, you will need to provide photos and videos showing the defect(s) of the product.
*NOTE: We strongly recommend obtaining and saving your return tracking number until you are notified that we have completed your refund.*
17. When will a replacement be sent?
Replacements are treated the same way as that of new orders -- they typically arrive in 10 to 13 days. If a product needs to be returned for replacement, the replacement is sent after receiving the returned item.
18. How long does it take for me to get a refund?
It may take 1 or 2 weeks for your return to reach our warehouse. Once it is received and inspected (usually within 72 hours of arrival) your refund will be processed and automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 2 days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.